Physical Location And Office Hours Of Northwest Landing Owners Associations:
1495 Wilmington Drive, Suite 110
DuPont, WA 98327
Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and closed on all seasonal Holidays and most Federal Holidays. We are located in the ACU Building across from the bank branch.
Payments may also be mailed to (or dropped off at) this location.
Make checks payable to Northwest Landing ROA and make sure they contain your 10-digit ROA account number for correct processing!
Customer Service And Information:
ROA Office Contact phone: 253-964-1289
email: [email protected]
Your all around customer service contact has been improved for one stop shopping. You can request assistance in an array of areas by email such as:
- Update your personal information such as billing or forwarding address, email address and contact phone number
- Assessment account questions
- Request an ROA form or publication
- Residential community comments or concerns
- Questions regarding ROA/COA owned properties and greens
- Property improvement questions or forms
- Community standards questions
- Budget concerns
- Billing or payment issues
- Questions about Northwest Landing’s accounting management company.
- Event information
- Vendors who would like to participate in events
- Volunteer opportunities for all of our ROA events
Northwest Landing Board Of Directors:
If you would like to address questions or requests directly to the Board of Directors regarding any Northwest Landing related concern, you can do so by using the email address below. In the subject line of your email, please put ‘Board of Directors’.
email: [email protected]wlanding.org
To Contact Our Event Coordinator And Volunteer Coordinator:
Amy Walker – Event Coordinator: [email protected]